New BTracks

Facebook

Author Topic: Jam XXVI has started!  (Read 1741 times)

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jam XXVI has started!
« on: July 13, 2014, 04:48:12 PM »
Hi Guys,

Jam XXVI has started!

I the previous jam, the folks with the most songs in the Gold Room were

Frosty         14
Ringer         13
Floppy Lips 13

The most popular backing tracks were made by BeelzeBob.   This is no surprise since BeelzeBob was cool enough and talented enough to create 98% of our backing tracks in the last jam.

128 Shuffle Street by BeelzeBob      10
Gumbo Grease Guitar by BeelzeBob   8
Big D Boogie by BeelzeBo                   8

Everyone who jams is a winner!   It is all about practice.  You upload, we will listen.  Enjoy yourself in Jam 26.

Rick

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Jam XXVI has started!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 06:23:50 PM »
Beelzebob wrote:
>>Thanks yet again Rick for keeping the flame burning!

Gorfalamu wrote:
>>Thanks again Rick for all you do here.  I know I don't participate as much as I did before (time, time, time) but I do keep my ear to the post.  Looking forward to the next great batch of jams.

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 06:26:45 PM »
I haven't been playing a lot of harmonica, but I have been playing as much blues guitar as I can.   I desparately would like my guitar playing to improve so I can get back to harmonica playing.  :-)

But my guitar playing has improved quite a bit.  I hope to make some backing tracks.  But I always feel the guitar playing is not quite there.   Yet I have confidence it will be there, so I can more easily make backing tracks.

I do have most of a new song written.   Of all things, it is about coffee.  :-)

Brown Ale Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 09:41:20 PM »
Oh, man so glad to see you guys are still here. Looks like lots of great tracks Beelze. Rick, upload one of your great guitar tracks with some Detroit vocal lamentations and I'll see if I can get BAG to pull out the harps and lay down some riffs.

Haven't been playin' much, but sat in for a gig without drummer last month. We had out moments.

Are their any Soundcloud Geeks out there? My version of Bob Dylan's "Wiggle Wiggle" went from having a couple hundred listens to over 600 listens in a very short time. Might be they want me to sign up for a "pay" version of it to check my stats to see who might be crazy enough to be listening to that one.

Keep the faith. 8)