New BTracks

Facebook

Author Topic: I'll be back some day  (Read 1538 times)

Brown Ale Guy

• View Profile
I'll be back some day
« on: June 11, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »
As indicated by my recent post, I might be back, at least I'm alive.  Ringer reminded me its been way too long. I haven't recorded anything for a long time, but as I am about to become an empty nester, 4th just graduated from high school and the others haven't moved back yet. (Check out his anchoring of the 4 X 800 relay at the Minnesota State Track meet on my TouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G66NqyEXluo He takes the baton about 5:53 in white) Downloaded Seaton Street Shuufle and hope to try something some day, but weddings this weekend and graduation party next weekend, etc...etc...etc.. Great to see that you stiill are making a go of it.

Had our first gig in a year last month, so I actually played some harp. One long rehearsal and a nice crisp one hour set at Dusty's and it was just like old times. I'm trying to get back to plugged in with some local harp players. It always amazes me the amount of talent that is around if I take the time to seek it out.  - Peace

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I'll be back some day
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 12:23:45 AM »
Hi Brown Ale Guy,

Thanks for the visit and update!

Life moves on!  But that is a good thing some times, with 4 kids growing and doing the things they should be doing!

Ha ha, it sounds like you are pretty close to having some harp time.