New BTracks

Facebook

Author Topic: Banging the Donations Drum for Jam XXII  (Read 1835 times)

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Banging the Donations Drum for Jam XXII
« on: February 18, 2012, 01:38:13 PM »
Hi Guys,

Well, we are back online for another 6 months of jamming.  And when we start up the jam we bang the donations drum!

If you enjoyed the jam, enjoyed the backing tracks, enjoyed the feedback, then you might consider making a donation to the jam.  The folks who donate to the jam do get some extra features.    They can sort the Song Tracks in various ways and see their past votes on songs.  Also, they will be able to see all their past songs on the Online Album.  Everyone has an Online Album, but they may not be able to see all their songs unless all their songs went Gold.

Only donate if you think you got something from the jam in the past, and you have enough richness in your life that you are in a position to donate.  You can donate $5 or $50, or any sum you want.  All donations help keep the Boogie Servers humming here on the Internet.   

Now, if you are a student, or unable to donate this time, don't worry brother, we got you covered.  Just enjoy the jam and get better on that harp.   That is what the site is all about.

Best regards,
      Rick
      HarmonicaBoogie.com

Rick

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Banging the Donations Drum for Jam XXII
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 12:30:41 AM »
Brett wrote:
>>Just dropped something in the virtual tip bucket via PayPal, Rick!
Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Rick wrote:
>>Thank you very much!   And other folks are being very generous also.    Keep it coming!   Thank you everyone!

Htrain wrote:
>>Dropped something in there today Rick - again, thanks for what you do for us!!

Rick Wrote:
>>You are very generous HTrain!  And a few others have dropped money in the bucket today also.  Thank you one and all!

As I like to say, the donations will help keep the Boogie Servers dishing out harmonica music, saturating the bandwidth with that great music we all love!

Rick wrote:
>>And the donations are rolling in!   I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!

Thank you very much guys!

BarryB wrote:
>>2/11/12  I always appreciate your work on maintaining this site...Thank you!

Just sent money via PayPal...

Cordially,

BarryB

Rick wrote:
>>I see it your donation Barry.   Thank you very much.   It helps keep the Boogie Servers boogying!