New BTracks

Facebook

Author Topic: FOR SALE: Holland Westside Andy amp  (Read 2817 times)

Blue In Green

• http://www.soundclick.com/allblues
    • View Profile
FOR SALE: Holland Westside Andy amp
« on: January 31, 2013, 07:41:35 PM »
Steve, a friend on the local blues scene in the Boston area, is selling one of his amps. I played through this amp a couple of times and it has a big beautiful sound.

Here's what Steve has to say about his amp. Please let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with Steve. He also has pictures available but they were too big for me to attach to this message.

"I'm selling my Holland Westside Andy 4 x 10, 35 wat, harp amp. It is in perfect condition with absolutely no blemishes and is fully operational with new tubes. The amp power tubes were recently changed and biased. The chassis is aircraft grade aluminum and the amp has the factory installed internal reverb option which is a tube reverb box installed within and the quality of the sound is absolutely incredible. It has black tolex and black grill cloth. It also has the original Holland amp cover with the Holland name embroidered in yellow. The amp has had very few hours of use. I have the Holland amp nameplate which I removed from the amp temporarily. Asking $1,300.00."