Forum > Open Mic

Chuggin Comp...OPEN MIC JAM ONLY.

(1/1)

Steamrollin Stan:
Just thought a little breathing excercise and some chugging to rev up things here, see john Gindik's vids to get motivated, nufink like chuggin when your out of ideas hey!...i'm in 1st, so who's next?? ;)

Naptown Blue:
If someone can tell me how to convert a .3ga file to an mp3, ill repost the solo i just put up in there.  Played on my phone, this thing rivals a any of the zoom recorders in sound clarity, its the new galaxy s3, and it is all that,  better than any lapel mic.

Naptown Blue:
Thats why i was so excited, its my damn cell phone.  Its the samsung galaxy s3. I just set it there like you do with a zoom, and its really good.  I could text message you that track.  I could record a solo while driving in the car (with the wife driving) and upload it here while going 70 mph down the road.  Or from the top of a mountain, or anywhere with cell service.  I was really impressed with the quality of the sound, and that was just the first raw attempt.  I could. Probably get it better by finding the best place to set it up in the room to get some cool room reverb.  More on this later....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version